God Never Stops Caring For You...

"...you have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!" Psalms 71:6

Beloved of God, I know your head must be spinning with all that's going on around us. But I appeal to you to recall this fact and be confident - the Lord has been with you every step of the way and He is not going to abandon you now.

What you see taking place "in the world" are birth pains. Jesus told us about it in scripture. The "world" is perplexed and worried because they don't understand that God is real, and His Word is True! We, beloved, are daughters of God and are not a part of "the world"! Jesus said we are "in the world" but not "of the world". He prepared us through scripture so that we wouldn't be surprised when things began to kick off! He wants us to be ready at all times, fully assured that He is coming for us! We will not experience the wrath God is about to pour out on this rebellious world so take heart.

Because God cares for us, we need not fear anything or anyone! I have shared this truth time and again. I still want you to know that because your life has been an example to many, the Lord is your strength and your protection. Fear not, says the Lord, I have overcome the world!

Father God I thank You that I can come to you for protection! You hear me when I call to you for help! You keep me safe and I can always hide in You. You have given the order for my rescue from this dark and faithless world and I patiently await Your arrival, Mighty King of Glory! You alone are my Hope. I trust wholeheartedly in You. You have been with me from my birth - it is no wonder that I will always praise You!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

-Lamentations 3:22-23

Comments

Popular Posts