Life's Uncertain Journey - A Lesson Learned


March 2018 - 
Here is an excerpt from my book, Life's Uncertain Journey: "We are often oblivious that there are evil forces working against us, simply because of Whose we are."
One lesson I learned well on my journey of faith is that my Heavenly Father has rigged the game of life in my favor! For so long I blamed Him for the tragedies and turmoil in my life while all along it was my enemy. Satan was weaving a dangerous web of destruction for my life that would have negatively impacted my children's future, and their children's, and so on. However, The Lord proved Himself Mightier than my enemy and has handed me victory time and time again, through Jesus Christ my Savior. 

God is very real and very powerful! That fact was obscured from me by Satan who the bible calls the god of this world. He was the one that blinded my mind and filled it with lies. Because I did not believe God, I was unable to see the glorious light of the Good News and the wonderful things He had in store for me. I didn't understand this message about the glory of Christ, Who is the exact likeness of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
God has provided me with evidence of His Greatness and Power! Reserve your copy and read how God provided for me and my family on Life's Uncertain Journey. Visit my website and reserve your copy today. The first 20 pre-orders will get a FREE COPY once the book is released!

Comments

Popular Posts